Focus on Cloud Business Models and the Current Marketplace at the Cloud Computing World Forum Asia
Cloud computing business models and the current marketplace will come under the spotlight at the Cloud Computing World Forum Asia, taking place at The Mira Hotel, Hong Kong on the 17th and 18th November 2010.
The two conference and expo features more end user case studies than any other event of its type, and provides an opportunity for the audience to address the questions that many will regard as crucial in determining whether to integrate cloud and SaaS technology into their businesses.
Key speakers including:
– Steven Yau, CIO, Walmart China
– Richard Achee, Head of APAC Sales, Google
– Jeremy Godfrey, CIO, Hong Kong Government
– Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
– Sunny Lee, CIO, Hong Kong Jockey Club
– Donie Lochan, Asia Pacific IT Practice Leader, Bain & Company
– Charles Mok, Chairman, Internet Society Hong Kong
– Susanna Shen, Head of Information Technology, The Hong Kong & China Gas Company Ltd
– Keith Lam, Systems Manager, MTR Corporation
– Franklin Lau, Deputy General Manager of Group IT Services, CITIC Pacific Limited
– Dr. Paul Liu, Manager, Information Technology Division, Chong Hing Bank Ltd
The event includes a free-to-attend exhibition with workshops, demonstrations and invites to the evening drinks reception.
To register for the event then please click here or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230. An early booking discount is available until 15th October 2010.